• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello from madysmummy

madysmummy

Mama Doe

Hello everyone ! New to the forum, just thought I would say hi and give you some info on myself.I'm Lisa. As you can tell from my user name i am Mady's mum. Mady has been with me since Feb this year and is a beautiful dark sand lionhead bun. She is my first house bunny and is my pride and joy. being newly married i think my husband will soon be fighting mady for first place ! :D
since getting Mady I have gone slightly bunny mad - think friends are starting to worry !
well thats me ....

hello right back at ya

hello ! thanks for my welcome. not sure how to put pic's on - as at work at the mo and using work computer (naughty girl !) but will ask the husband to put some of mady on if he can.or at least help me to !
will that do ? :D

hello right back at ya

hello ! thanks for my welcome. not sure how to put pic's on - as at work at the mo and using work computer (naughty girl !) but will ask the husband to put some of mady on if he can.or at least help me to !

Re: hello right back at ya

madysmummy said:

Yayyyyyyyyy - get that hubby on the case gal :wink:

Hiya :wave: A very warm welcome to Rabbits United, to our 1182nd Member :shock: :D :lol:
Best wishes
Adele and the 38 cheeky bunnies

HIYA.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING A BIT BUNNY MAD ALREADY WAIT TILL YOU VE BEEN ON HERE A COUPLE OF WEEKS.
MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ANGIE

Back