• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for elve

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
hi elve
small world isnt it . yes i m the "lady" you spoke to about rolo and about boarding your bunnies.(no sure about the lady description though) He got much better behaved over the last few months since i spoke to you, went all soft and lovable . i got so i could trust him 99% although i was always aware of what he had been like when he was ill.

I have to say after i got off the phone to you i got all hot and panicky. it made me realise how much i loved him and i wanted to keep him myself. we had decided to do this when this other lady came out with someone to pick up 2 other rabbits and she fell in love with him too. At first I said she couldnt have him but then i realised i was being selfish. she was offering him a home inside with loads of love and attention, here he was sharing me with at least 12 other buns. in the end i decided i loved him enough to let him go.

its been one of the hardest things ive had to do since i started this rescue thing.

Am realy sorry your bunny died . when i spoke to you on the phone you said you werent going on hol cos he was ill. you must have loved him loads

Angie

hi

Yes he was my first bunny, with his brother Benny - But some good came out of his death as I was then able to home the large group of girls - I didn't think anyone else would be able to do that easily...After I got the girls I would stroke Benny and say 'Don't worry - I love you most of all because you're my first-born' Daft or what :lol:

I could tell you were very attached to Rolo - sharp intake of breath when I said I was interested - you've been very brave to let him go and I hope you are regularly updated on his happy life so you know you did good :D

thanks elve.
put our new arrival in rolos hutch today. little tansy., a realy sweet netherland dwarf. shes rescue bunny number 64 since i started doing this and i m sure they ll be loads more.

no i dont think you re daft talking to your pepsi like that i talk to my bunnies all the time . my neighbours think im bonkers.
(perhaps i am.) :lol:

Angie

ps. if you fancy increasing your numbers give us a ring.
:D

hi

Aww - I've been thinking about poor little Tansy ever since you first posted about her - she'd be perfect for Benny...help! - someone save me from myself :lol:

ah but elve do you realy want to be saved .you dont sound very convincing. :?

i wouldnt want to manipulate you at all but i d just like to say that Tansy is the sweetest , cutist , adorable bunny i ve seen since.... well .... since the last one came in. She s got such a cute litlle face ! :wink:

hi

well I am struggling slightly - had no pets in February and now I'm looking after 24 :shock: I had a busy life before too - Had an awful day today with social services and the education authority on my backs, plus a deadline I can't meet for work - and a computer meltdown too :D

Ask me another day?? Please?? :wink:

ohh sorry youve had such a bad day , i ve not had a good one myself , family probs you know, my kids are more of a worry now their grown up than they were when they were little . just having a bit of bunny therapy to calm me down.
Tansy wont be going nowhere for at least a month cos need to know shes not pregnant then get her spayed. wouldnt want to pressure you anyway.
hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Angie

Back