• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey and gizmo

gina paul

Mama Doe
they are growing way too fast for my liking :lol:

here they are . i,ve also added a piccy of their room which has turned into a mad playroom :D

heres bailey (it looks like he,s playing football) :lol:

P9110100.jpg

heres gizmo (having a wee wee) :oops:

P9110099.jpg

now for the mischevious side of them :twisted:

gizmo hiding in the wardrobe

P9110087.jpg

gizmo climbing on the furniture

P9110084.jpg

bailey hiding under tables and pouncing on feet when anyone walks past

P9110086.jpg

and here is the bunny domain :D

P9110089.jpg

What lovely pics, Gina!!! :D :wink: Those are two very, very lucky bunnies but, tell me, how come it looks so very neat, tidy and clean!!!!!???? Or is it just that all my buns are slobs??? :lol:

Wow, I love your setup Gina! It looks like a bunny heaven! Where did you find that tunnel? Its perfect!!!!!

Awwww, they got so big, and so fast! You must be very pleased!

aww gret piccies, doesnt that poor bunny look very cross about the taking a pee picky though!!! :lol:

the tunnel if I am right is from pets at home

awww fancy showing him having a wee wee! :roll: :oops:

and wowee what a great room! and I see they have chewed the green thingy's off the carrots :roll: :lol: :lol:

they are adorable Gina! :D

yeah pets at home , they love it . as for the rattles they lasted all of 10 minutes , the green tassles got eaten . Lizzie , i have to do the room every day, its not always as clean as that !! :lol: :shock:

wow gina they have gotten big!! im gona have to come and visit them again. my bunz have that tunnel and they love it!

nope not neutered yet , they are going to the vets on friday for the vhd booster so i,ll speak with the vet then . i,ve caught bailey mounting gizzy a few times :oops: but their little baubles are just starting to show now . Bailey is alot bigger than gizmo tho , they both eat the same but bailey is alot bigger . They are just over 12 weeks old now and they have grown so much . I think they are going to be very big bunnies :shock:

aww I think they will be HUGE!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

and aww they have their little baubles! oh Gina! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Back