• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies (photos now added)

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
I promised photos of my 4 new bunnies.
They are on their way, but for some strange reason they are taking 4ever t0 load onto Photobucket.
I'm going to give it 1 last try before I throw my laptop out of the window.

Here goes

f27be620.jpg

Bunny 1 is a boy, white with brown eyes (Rupert)
Bunny 2 is a boy, white and speckled with orange and black (Pepper)

f9aaa5b7.jpg

Bunny 3 is a boy, brown (Coco)

261d544d.jpg

Bunny 4 is a ? (think its male but not sure only 10 weeks old) brown and white (Patch)

Any name suggestions gratefully accepted.

Yes...very lurvly indeed :love:

I had the same problem just now with photobucket...I thought my computer was playing up!!

Yay, piccies!! Awww, they are adorable!!!!

I have no suggestions for names....horrible with them! Good luck and I cant wait to see more of them :wink:

I wanted to call bunny 1, Freddie after Andrew Flintoff, but he won't let me.
He says after "giving in" and letting me keep all 4 bunnies, then he should be the one to give them new names :(
Suppose its only fair, as I am keeping all 4 :lol: :lol:

He has spoken :lol: . The O/H has decided on the follwoing names:

Bunny 1 is now named Rupert
Bunny 2 is now named Pepper
Bunny 3 is now named Buster (as was for this little guy, although he did suggest Coco and Chocolate)
Bunny 4 is now named Patch

So I now have 4 new bunnies with 3 new names :lol: :lol: :lol:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her that, anyway he tok an instant like to her all he did was snuggle up to her when she picked him up (definately wanted her to be his new mummy) he dfinately made a good choice too.

Good job we chose Patch for the youngest, as when I got them to the vet it was a little girl.
Buster has to have his bits chopped off ASAP, the earliest I could get him in for was monday.

Good job we chose Patch for the youngest, as when I got them to the vet it was a little girl.
Buster has to have his bits chopped off ASAP, the earliest I could get him in for was monday.

Back