• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Eddie Bun

Denny

Mama Doe
Hi, I am Eddie and I have just taken a mortgage out on this place and have moved into it today although I still have workmen in trying to finish my patio and conservatory area :wink: :lol: :lol: I have still to do some unpacking as I have to put some pictures of my page 3 buns up on the walls and make it a really homely batchalor pad :wink: :D I will be starting my new job next week as a landscape gardener and will, one day in the future be looking for girl of my dreams :wink:

ps: sorry for all the pictures :oops: took loads, these are just a few :oops: :lol: :lol:

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Awww he's in bunny heaven!!! Great pics and isn't he a cutie

Snowball!!!!! Come and see who auntie Denny has staying with her...............

Wow! That is one swish pad :shock: I love it and what a cute bunnies inside as well :D

Tam

omg that is one spoilt bunny!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

a gorgeous pad for a gorgeous bun! best not show mine otherwise they will be calling for a coach to move in with Aunite Denny!

believe it or not, that wendy house was built by my dad for my eldest daughters 2nd birthday :D she is 15 years old now and I have only just re-felted it after 13 years :D :D my nephew has one twice the size and two stories that he used to have sleep overs in :D :D

glad you like it though :D

Denny, that is one spoilt boy!!!! :D By golly, he is handsome, only beaten by Master Mariner Scoot on the handsome stakes it has to be said!!! He has certainly landed firmly on his paws!!!! :wink:

Erm.....Lynda, who is Snowball???!!!! :? :roll: :shock: :? I know, hen, that you have a bunny who is called Sna'ba' but who is this Snowball???? Please explain. :eek:

Hi Eddie love the new pad :D I have some page 3 buns extra if you need some more :wink:

Hope you enjoy your new home :D

I wonder if my mum would buy me one :?: for in the living room 8)

Lizzie said:
Erm.....Lynda, who is Snowball???!!!! :? :roll: :shock: :? I know, hen, that you have a bunny who is called Sna'ba' but who is this Snowball???? Please explain. :eek:

Snowball is Sna'ba's Sunday name, usually used when she's being naughty :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: , like vigorously shooglin' the bars of her cage when I'm trying to listen to something on telly or having a conversation with somebody or shooglin' the bars of her cage when she sees me near the fridge or shooglin' the bars of her cage just cos she feels like it............

OMG Denny :shock: :shock: :shock: What a bloomin' lucky bun you have there :!:

He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :love: and I just love how he has his own lil sofa in there!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Denny Lass - that is some Bunny Dez Rez - absolutely Fab - Awwwwwwww I bet your so chuffed and I bet our Tracy is smiling merrily too with this boy finding such a bostin home :) :) :) :)

OMG! He has that whole house to himself? WOW! Awwwww he is sooooo beautiful!!!!! :love:

Love the armchair - so how many bunz do you have now Denny?

welcome41.gif
Eddie

That is a fabulous home Denny. I too love the armchair but for a minute I thought...what a HOOOOOOOOOOGE bunny before it twigged (so thick sometimes :lol: )

awww thanks everyone, I am soooo chuffed to pieces with him :love:

Birdiebun, I have just the one bun, Eddie :wink: Mr Bo-jangles died last year :( but I am sure Eddie will be ready to settle down and get married in the near future :wink: :D

the little chairs (theres another one in purple on the otherside) were brought for my girls when they were little :D the only new thing in there is a play tent from the pound shop and a pet carrier, everthing else I already had which was originally all Bo-jangles :) the girls grew up so I just threw out the kitchen and a table that was in there and moved in a hutch a few years ago :wink: :lol:

oohhh Marlene, I see what you mean, huge bunny on chair :shock: :lol: :lol: will try take a picture of him to show how diddy he really is :wink: :lol: :lol:

wow denny!!! that is one lucky bun!!! i won't show mine as they will want the same!!!

and eddie is so cute!!!

Back