• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SO SAD BUT SO PLEASED

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
O h im so sad for myself but so happy for rolo one of our rescue buns. Hes just left me to go be a house bunny and live with a lovely new mummy. H e had a bad start to life after being handed in with his brother who then picked on him. he suffered horrendes bites one of which turned into an absess which needed surgery. he was a bad biter when he was ill but when he recovered he stopped biting and grew into a georgeous good natured cheeky chap . we loved him so much that we were thinking of keeping him ourselves but then this lovely lady came along and fell in love with him.
we couldnt have brought him inside because nemo is very much a lone bunny so i ve had to let him go . i m so pleased fpr him and have no worries that he ll be well loved. but ohhh ill miss his cheeky little face.
:cry: :p :cry: :p :cry:
Angie

Awwww I'm sure you'll miss him, but it will be great to hear how he's settling in in his new home :D
He's a lucky bunny to be loved by so many people :)

2rolo.jpg

im sure he ll be fine

bye rolo

awww Rolo is adorabel I hope he is very happy and I am sure if there are any problems she will come back to you for advice! :D

hi

Aww - I'm glad it all worked out for Rolo - I rang about him ages ago but you said he was a biter, and I'm a BIG coward :lol:

Are you the lady I spoke to about boarding my bunnies while I went on holiday a few months ago? You (?) said your sister could keep them in a run in the garden - but then Pepsi sadly died the following week and now I'm up to my eyes in furries - no holidays not ever again! :shock:

Rolo is very beautiful...that is a lovely photo :love: Just think waht a wonderful job you have done in turning him round from being scared and biting and ill into such a happy boy!

thanks everyone . i know ive done the best for rolo (or dude rocker roly as my grandaughter called him) but i cant help miss him . i feel like ive given up one of my own buns. :cry:

Back