• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry's new girlfriend - updated with new pics!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
This is Heather:
99192bac.jpg

and here's Harry, clearly in protest at the funny woman that mummy has brought home :lol:
b73f20cc.jpg

Coo he does look grumpy!! :wink: Course he'll soon come round when Heather gets going on him - I'm sure she'll win him over! They are both GORGEOUS!

He didn't seem very impressed that a girlie a third of his size wanted to hump him! I don't think she was doing it out of dominance, though, just that she has always wanted a boyfriend and wasn't wasting any time :lol:

Getting there, he groomed her for the first time about 10 minutes ago, and then promptly humped her head, which she was distinctly unimpressed about :lol: It all seems to be going well, though, after this morning's scuffles things have settled down and now the body language is all interest, ears well forward, grazing close to each other etc. Hopefully there'll be some better photos later :D

Updated pics time! They're both a bit flaked out now after an exciting day, but there's been no fur flying since early this morning and they have been playing together - but only a tiny bit of grooming. Anyway, here's some pics I have just taken. Spot the old grouch, and spot the poser who is finding everything terribly exciting at the moment!

Harry ambivolence:
756d3b4f.jpg

Oooh, this looks tasty:
4cd7b54f.jpg

I think this is my best side:
d1cb997a.jpg

If I sneak up on him, maybe he won't notice:
ac7b9693.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:
1fe2773b.jpg

Aww I love the pics - Heather is lovely - especially the 2 coloured face - beautiful! I dont think she has a good side - shes gorgeous all round!! :D

Back