• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phills idea!!! Looky Likeys!!!

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Phill suggested a looky likey thread on Cheryls forum. Basically we were saying how Bindi (my beautiful bunny) has turned into a spitting image of Phills bunny Grace. So i thought i would start by saying heres my Bindi....

P7180086.jpg

Now who is the best Looky Likey??

Gracie and animals x

I do remember that Blaise has some looky likes on here...but I cant remember who?

Here is a piccy...and buns out there resemble my handsome chap?

DaisyandBlaise7.jpg

Blaise4.jpg

and I cant wait to see sophie's looky likes...I remember it being so cuuuute!

donna-arc said:
AlisonA's Heather and Bunny Lover's Pebble are identical. Maybe they could put their photos on?
Here's Heather:
99192bac.jpg

(I'll try and get a better piccie tomorrow, I only took the one today to let her settle down!)

loopylop said:
Aww! I love the 2nd pic down of Blaise, soooooooooooooooo cute!!!! :love:

I bet he is big now! :D

Awww, thanks! I love that one too! He did get pretty big...and he looks a lot more mature then he did. He and daisy are really hitting it on, and I think it is a bit of a love/hate relationship...but it is mostly love!

I absolutely love that piccy of sophie! She is such a stunner (as always :) )

xxx

ooh great thread! Well my little man looks like Nix's Dudley

pets018.jpg

Orchid looks like Phill's Dash and Scooter!

pets008.jpg

I think Poppet looks like Bernard and also Mark & Shell's new bunny!

ec36e8cd.jpg

ANd Bino looks like Phill's Will

4aec4426.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There ya go guys not one of my bunz is individual! :lol: :lol:

Hiya, Blaise is a Fawn coloured bunny and Caramel (I think that's who you are refering to) is an Orange (slightly darker colouring). I used to have a Fawn Mini lop like yours, and now I have 5 of the Orange kind :)
Toffee6mnths.jpg

The Fawn Mini (Blaise look-alike) (sorry for the bad pic, I took a photo of another photo which got a bit cut up)
MT4mnths.gif

And 2 of my Oranges (to show darker colour) who look like twins :)

Can't enter into this as you probably know but my goodness what a huge smile on my face
7.gif
They are all just so cute and scrummy

Back