• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my outdoor enclosure!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Having built it over the summer i realised i'd not posted ant pics of it so here's a couple! Will have to get some inside ones too! at some point!

Fudge!

september05001.jpg

september05003.jpg

september05005.jpg

september05004.jpg

Wow, you did a really great job there! Your buns seem so happy, and I'm sure you are very releived that you are done with it and that it worked out so great!

It looks fantastic Touie - do you have trouble keeping the run dry - cos I do! I spent this morning covering some of my run with roofing felt - still have to finish it! I cover the lid part with either plastic sheeting or corrugated sheeting . I hate it when the run gets wet and the buns dont like it either! :cry:

Half of the run is covered with lino rom my parents old kitchen floor!!! so that half stays dry!!! Then I have an old duvet cover pegged to the top, mainly as a sun shade, but i guess it keeps a bit of rain out too! It was my dads idea to make a roller blind with a bit of shower curtain and broom handle!!! Works well though!! :D

oh wow I would love that in my garden but couldnt fit it in! :( Love the hole to get inside aww bet they are so happy! :thumb:

Back