• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Male Lops 6.5mths old

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have taken in today 2 bonded males 6.5mths old one is white with very pale grey ears and a little patch on his back, the other is white and multi (beige/blk) both are lovely temprement they haven't been castrated but get on brilliantly. I will post pics later later but anyone interested you know how to get in touch.
Reason given for rehoming is that they are to big for the little girl who is 8yrs old. (good as excuse as any I suppose)

These have now been rehomed.

Very good persuasive charms has our Kayj.
Mind you when you see how gorgeous they are its easy to work out why they came home with me :lol: :lol: .

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
These have now been rehomed.

Very good persuasive charms has our Kayj.
Mind you when you see how gorgeous they are its easy to work out why they came home with me :lol: :lol: .

Yes she has .... I went for one rabbit (Simba) and ended up going back for Cheeky! And my mate Dot had Libra (now called Venus).

All are fantastic rabbits .... Kay has great rabbits folks!! :lol:

Jane xx

Awww Thanks Jane, but guess what I have no rescues left thanks to you guys, and it is a really nice thought that the bunnies have gone to super forever homes. Sorry I haven't ben down yet to see Simba & Cheeky but will do soon has my daughter has been home for a week and I just don't know where the time as gone. She is off back to Barcelona today ( :cry: ) so will have a bit more time.

Back