• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dotty rabbit update

What a character she is, she has really settled in and her and Millie are getting on well, she has discovered the bed, downstairs and has a thing for marks towel when it is hung on the radiator :shock:
She runs round like a complete nutter when she is given food until she finds a good spot to eat in and practically swallows the whole water bottle when she drinks making loads of noise. Her favourite thing however is rattling the bars on the door from about 2am onwards and when you get up she looks at you as if to say what, it wasn't me :roll: :roll:
She is so fab we are really pleased, she has so many traits of Bonnie too which has made it even easier to love her. She is curious, loving and cheeky and i will post some piccies of her up once the camera is charged.
Thank you so much Donna and Sophie she really is a sweetheart :D :D

You don't know how relieved I am that it's all going well. I really wanted her to come and have the life she deserves with you.
Was it really only a week ago that she came? She seems to have made herself at home really quickly.
You are so so so welcome! x

Back