• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poppy

elaine

Mama Doe
Poppy is a british giant agouti coloured and I believe 12-18 months old, she came to me as the owner said she was being annoyed by rats who kept taking her food at night, she is a lovely natured rabbit but is rather large.

Elaine, if you email it to me I'll keep it all to myself :p oops! didn't mean to say that out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Email me the photo and I'll post it for you :wink:

Here's a photo of the LOVELY Poppy.

I wish I could home her but I've got to have my two done before I can take a couple of girlies on :cry:

poppyPhoto.jpg

Hi Elaine, Is this the one you were telling me about that you have decided to keep. Has she been vaccinated or neutered and does she get on with other buns.
Kay

Loppyju said:
Here's a photo of the LOVELY Poppy.

I wish I could home her but I've got to have my two done before I can take a couple of girlies on :cry:

poppyPhoto.jpg

omg i want her! just a bit early to be bonding anyone into hags and herm just yet though! :cry:

SOAD said:
How are they different from other buns?

well for a start there house bunnys (free range) so we spend more time with them envitably!, they are so so friendly like dogs really but cutier, they even jump up at the back of our legs like dogs do!

there big so they dont get under your feet (you are aware they are there) and cant get into ackward spaces although they are still very agile!

i would recomend them to anyone especially as house buns!

I would love to have one, but don't think Bea would except another bunny in her group, she had a go at me yesterday just because I had Buster in a carrier, she would have a go at a big bunny, but a big bunny would proabably have a go back and kill her. I would love a giant thou it would be so fantasic.

SOAD said:
I would love to have one, but don't think Bea would except another bunny in her group, she had a go at me yesterday just because I had Buster in a carrier, she would have a go at a big bunny, but a big bunny would proabably have a go back and kill her. I would love a giant thou it would be so fantasic.

i would not say tat because they are bigger they can hurt more, hermonie is very big but quite reserved and hagrid the smaller on is very friend but likes to be boss and if she dont play ball she gets it! and it is quite scarey to see two giants fight but the benefit is you can grab them easier, although i did get stabbed in the foot with there nail when i tried to split them!

I have just phoned Elaine and left a message to say I want her and she can drop her off to me tomorrow when she drops the others that are going to leicester. :D :D :D :D

kayj said:
I have just phoned Elaine and left a message to say I want her and she can drop her off to me tomorrow when she drops the others that are going to leicester. :D :D :D :D

are you getting her to rehome kay or are you keeping her!

Keeping her, Elaine is out at the mo so I hope she is rehoming her or I will be really :cry: :cry: As I know when she dropped off Heidi (Giant French) she said she was keeping her, so fingers and toes crossed everybody for me as I have always wanted a Giant Agouti and a Giant Blue. I would have them if they were bright pink with yellow spots I just love giant Rabbits.

Back