• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bootiful Bunny - Didhe

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Didhe is a beautiful seal point, Lion Head Lop. He is very friendly and affectionate, make a lovely pet. He got his name, due to him being left outside our clinic gates in a box with a female bunny overnight. They were named Didhe and isshe (did he get her pregnant and is she pregnant) Clinic Managers warp sense of humour. He is very friendly, but a little thin and need feeding up.

He’s has had his Myxi Vaccination

We do not ask for a set fee for our rabbits, we just ask for a donation.

To arrange a viewing, please contact Rspca Medway West Small Animal Centre

Rspca Medway West Branch
174 Walderslade Road
Walderslade
Chatham
Kent ME5 0PQ

01634 681187

Charity Number 209192

www.rspca-medway.co.uk

Didhe1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Yes we do home outside our area. He isn't neutered yet as our vet has broken his hand and the locam vet doesn't neuter any small animal :roll: .

I would definetley be interested in him. I would have to have him neutered straight away though if I had him, which wouldn't be a problem as I am a veterinary nurse. My others are in the process of being done. Do you think he would bond to another neutered male.Otherwise I m having Thumper my dwarf lop girl neutered next week. Where do we go from here then?

sarsimp said:
Oh lovely! Dont suppose if you know if he DID yet?!! :wink: He's gorgeousx

We still are not sure yet, we know what he got upto when we opened the boxs, but leaving Isshe to settle in before we start checking her over us she is a little timid :)

Back