• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on daisy and dougal

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
took both bunnies to the vets and unfortunately as i suspected daisy is blind she also had urine scold which is where she has been left in a dirty hutch for a long period of time have decided to let both bunnies stay with me daisy has bn shaved and is going to have a nice bath and hopefully she will be as right as rain will keep every one posted

bunnyrun said:
took both bunnies to the vets and unfortunately as i suspected daisy is blind she also had urine scold which is where she has been left in a dirty hutch for a long period of time have decided to let both bunnies stay with me daisy has bn shaved and is going to have a nice bath and hopefully she will be as right as rain will keep every one posted

aaaawwww :? sorry to hear Daisy is blind, but dont you fret blind bunnies adapt very well...we have a lovely old blind bunny here called Ben, and he zooms up and down his two tier hutch and around the house too :wink: :)
I am sure Daisy and the other bunny will thrive in your care, well done for helping and giving them a forever home :)
Please do keep us posted about the bunnies.
Best wishes

Hi Bunnyrun. Welcome to the forum.
My Nala had urine scald when i got her. I kept her clean and put vaseline on the areas around her privates that were red. It cleared up really quickly. Is yours spayed? Nala improved alot after being spayed aswell.
I hope your other rabbit gets on ok.

Back