• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Lauzifer

New Kit
Hello fellow rabbit lovers, my name is Laura and i'm new to owning rabbits.

Me and my partner moved into our first home together 2 weeks ago and noticed how lonely we could get when seperated, so i had the bright idea of getting a house rabbit for us to show our love to when we are not together.

We got our rabbit on Saturday and we're told that's she's a 9 week old crossbreed, i have read a few books on rabbit breeds but they haven't been much help. We decided to call our rabbit Lyla, because we are both big Oasis fans. She's such a cute and adorable rabbit. :D

At first she was very shy, but after a couple of days of just showing her we were not going to harm her she has already warmed to us. She's even showing us when she want's to be stroked (Although she doesn't like being picked up yet.)

Litter training her might be an obstacle, but i'm sure i'll get the knack of it soon. :wink:

Hopefully as she becomes more outgoing i'll be able to post more pictures.

Hi there from another new owner! :D

Hope you're getting on well with Lyla.

Our two seem to be settling in really well, although they're still not keen on the being picked up thing either. :?

Lindsay
and Cosmo and Muffin :bunny:
:bunny:

hello, nice to see your bunny. I have only been on here for just about a month or so, but I feel like Ive known people for ages, everyone is so friendly. hopefully we'll see more of Lyla in weeks to come :D

Back