• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of babies and their dad.

KazPetts

Warren Scout
Here we go guys and gals. Here are a coupld of pics of my 2 week old babies and a not very good one of their dad Thomas.

eba00430409f00000075.jpg

eba00430409f00000076.jpg

I wonder who the dad is???

eba00430409f00000077.jpg

Here is a pic of the mum too, not one of them looks like her. 3 of the babies are jet black with no distinguishing marking on them at all. One of them is a smokey colour, not true black with a white dot and the rest all look like their dad.

eba00430409f00000074.jpg

The mum has proven to be a good mum, this is her first litter and all 9 have survived so far. Got to hand it to her she is a natural.

mum has proven to be a good mum. This is her first litter (and last). She had nine of the little critters and all of them to date has survived, none of them appear to be a runt, they are all the same size, think there is one of them getting a bit more milk than the others though but it isn't too fat. I am really proud of the mother for doing such an excellent job in looking after her babies. :love:

Back