• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to let Woogie go!!!

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Woogie was my male guinea pig. i had him since June 2002. He had stopped eating and was really stressed, and the thought of putting him under to find out that he might need to go through weeks of medication and therpy was the last thing i wanted. The vet could only say that it could be anything from dental disease to a gut problem. But whatever it was he wasn't his normal bubbly self.

I will miss him terribly. But i have my three girly piggies, Bindi and my ferrets to keep me busy!! (Oh, and my dog!)

P1010035.jpg

Gracie and animals x

so sorry to read that your lovely wee piggie woogie has passed to the Bridge.

He looked really sweet - and while you had a tough decision to make I am sure Woogie thanks you that you loved him enough to not let him suffer any more.

Big hugs

lol Pam

Woogie does look so sweet and you have all your memories to look back on ...and all your other babies to llok after!

Woogie was very Sweet. He loved everyone that was willing to give him food, or a fuss!! Now he is free popcorning with Boogie (his cage mate), Twiggy, Patches and Jimmy (all my past piggies). And i am certain he has found lots of new friends to popcorn with!!

Gracie and animals x

Back