• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

digging at my clothes..

allyandtobey

Alpha Buck
just wondered if this is tobey trying to groom me? he often includes a few nips and tugs with his teeth, followed by some digging at my loose clothing, but he never does any licking. i read somewhere they think loose clothing is stuff "stuck in my fur" so to speak.. or is he just saying "what u wearing these stoopid bits of material for?" i don't think he's trying to get my attention as i'm always giving him a load of baby talk and nose rubs whenever he's near me... any ideas?

yeah my Simba does that lots. It is a bit annoying at times when he nibbles a hole in my favourite top! :shock: :roll:

it also indicate...
which i found out to be true and read in a book if they dig at u it means they want to be fussed or they need the toilet ( which iv found out many times lol :lol: )

:lol: :lol: he plays hard to get sometimes i think! he'll come over demanding some attention but will binky away from me when i try! i've tried beating him at his own game by ignoring his advances but its usually about 3 seconds before i give in! :lol:

Darby hates being handled so i often just lay on the floor next to her and she starts doing that to my hair!!!

My 17 week old rabbit seems to dig at my jeans and also nibbles my shoes and my boyfriends belt. It doesn't seem to be for attention or affection though because he usually gets it and doesn't stop. He still does seem to like being stroked but stills to tolerate it if hes relaxed. Are there any other reasons why he would dig and nibble at out clothes?

Back