• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of most of the 11!! :-)

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok! I think there are 9 in these piccies!!! They had all decided to sit in one half of the run the rest of it is behind me same size so it is rather large!!!

Hester and Pan!!!! This is quite amazing as when we tried to bond them 3 years ago they very nearly killed each other!!!
596.jpg

Ok most of em are in this piccie! You can just see Jacks head poking out of the hutch!!
599.jpg

And the same with this one!!!
598.jpg

Ivy did come out but i wasn't fast enough with the camera to get a piccie of her!!!!

What wonderful photos Phill :D Its like a game of 'Spot the Bunny' :lol: I just love the way that you have got eleven buns to all live together so peacefully :D Well done!

Thanks bunnster i don't know about peacefully yet though! They've only been together since saturday! So we shall see!!! But hopefully if they continue the way they we will have snuggely bunny's in no time!!

aawwww what lovely photos Phill.. well done.. your rabbits look so happy in their lovely runs :D

hi

Aww - success!! Tricky fitting them all into one cat carrier to the vets though :shock: :lol:

Wow, what an amazing amount of space they all have. It's so lovely to see them living in a more natural way :D .

Thanks guys! I keep trying to get a piccie of the hole run but i can't fit it all in i shall do my best tonight! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: - See what you mean about the holes to fill in now :lol: :lol: - I bet you have a full time job Fillin in now :lol: :lol:

Bostin pickies they sure look a happy crowd :!:

Thanks Lany :lol: :lol: :lol: There really weird!! In one side of the run there are little holes all over! where they have started digging and stopped but in the other side there is an almighty hole which i keep filling in and they keep opening up!!! Me and my dad are taking the concrete up on saturday!!!

Back