• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy did'nt make It!

Groovychick1804

Warren Scout
Well my mum took Poppy to the vet to get his teeth trimmed under aniseptic but he dint make it! It was such a shock but Im starting to come round now. He had a brilliant life and dident suffer!

Sleep tight little bunny, Charlotte misses you!

Awwww I'm so sorry this must have been such a shock to you during what is normally fairly routine unless there are any underlying bunny conditions but as you say he didn't suffer at all so that is something to be glad off.

Binky Free Little Poppy.

So sorry to hear of your loss...

Hope you are coping ok, i know it's difficult to deal with... we lost one of the baby chins (my mum has 10), and it broke my sisters heart...

All the best

Liz

So sorry to read that Poppy has passed over to the Bridge.

I am sure he had a wonderful life and will tell the other at the bridge what a wonderful family he belonged to.

lol Pam

It is so hard for you to lose Poppy like this but just think how she would just have gone to sleep and woke up at Rainbow Bridge with all our other babies. Thinking of you

So sorry about your loss of Poppy. hope you are beginning to recover a little from the shock of losing him. :cry:

Back