• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm sick of this rain..

mummy won't let me out to play :(

hamster001.jpg

hi

Awww bless - wish it would rain here, although it's a bit cooler than yesterday thank goodness 8)

aw thats a cute pic :D we had mega lightening at about 9 last night but only a bit of rain in the night but no huge storm as predicted

theres a break in the rain, so I have just let the bunnies into their outside play areas, Bunny looked at me as if to say "about bloody time!!". I let him out for a bit in the house as he looked so sad, but allhe did was stare out of the window!!!

So so cute....please Mummy....let me out...I don't mind the rain..honestly...and I'll wipe my feet when I come back in...honest injun :lol: :lol: :lol:

wthr33.gif

Poor Bunny, all he wanted to do was go and play. Looks like one of my kids on a rainy day when they want to be outside :lol: Bless his little cotton socks :D

Back