• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of Squirrel!

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
It's good here, I get hand fed my carrots! Peel me a grape would you?
squirrelcarrot.jpg

This is me and my pal "Teddy".
squirrelted.jpg

Is it safe to come out now, Mum?
squirrelhiding.jpg

Awww, you have a teddy too? I thought it was so cute when I saw jasper's teddy...and now you've got one too :shock: :wink: :D !! What spoiled buns!

And to top it off, your mum hand feeds you?!? hehe....I just cant get over how we spoil these buns!

aww he looks like he is getting a lot braver he looks totally at ease with you Dorothy - YAY! :thumb:

Squirrel is settling well now and begining to trust me and get used to his new environment. He still panics a bit when picked up, but once I hold him he settles down. He is going out in his run now and feels more confident outside and is enjoying all that lovely space :D .

The photos are a bit small, something went wonky when I sent them over to Lizzie to post :roll: .

aawww he's so cute.... love how he gets under his vetbedding to hide :) Sounds like he is settling in really well now :D

Back