• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with Bunny Poo and Photo's

Loppyju

Mama Doe
Has anyone else noticed that in the best photo's we take you can always see a POOOOOOOOO. I didn't think anything of it until I got a piccy blown up for my mum and dad and they said it was lovely but shame about the poo, I didn't even notice it I'm so use to seeing the little balls every where. The first photo is THE POO photo and the second I took cos I couldn't believe how long thay stayed like book ends sitting on the sandpit of all places!!!!

Pooooooo.jpg

bookends.jpg

aawww they are adorable!! Shame about the poop eh... if you had noticed you probably could have rubbed it out using some fancy photo programs :lol: I know what u mean tho.. you kind of stop noticing the balls eh :oops: :lol:

Jeremy said:
It's not a proper photo unless there a poo in it! :D:D

exactly :wink:
The best piccies I've ever taken were "ruined" because of that one or two poos in the pic. It makes me love them even more though :D

I love that second picture. They look very serious! And I know what you mean about the poo. If you look on my recently posted picture of Squidgy, there's a lovely pile of poos just next to him! Bless them.

HS said:
If you look on my recently posted picture of Squidgy, there's a lovely pile of poos just next to him! Bless them.

HS it's that blue carpet photo of Squidgy that made me think about poo (sad). but I must say at least your bunnies poo is lined up all neat and tidy :lol:

Back