• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly

Katie

Mama Doe
:cry: We just lost Milly about 20 minutes ago, she died in her sleep, we knew she was near the end, this evening she was trying to plough on and managed to nibble some cucumber, but she was too weak to stand.. We cuddled her alo before she died.

I love you Milly, we'll look after your sister RIP honey.. have fun in hamster heaven sweetie xxx

She has been buried in rememberance

We are so sorry to hear about Millie :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thinking of you and sending hugs.
From Adele and all the bunnies.
XX

Katie,

I am very sorry to hear that your wee Milly hamster has passed over to the Bridge :(

She is no longer tired and as with all Bridge residents has been restored to her able-bodied self and she will be scampering about happily.

Big cuddles to you all.

lol Pam

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Milly. When I lost my hammy that I had 5 years ( very long life for the breed) I buried him in my yard, and put a little stone ontop of where he was buried. It does help to be able to go out to the yard and remember.

Rest in peace Milly....xxxx

Awww I'm so sorry :(

~ Run free wee Milly, take all our love to our spirit babies and say hello to Nicky from his mammy ~

So sorry to here about wee Milly, but yes if she was struggling she is better where she is now , pain free and skipping about

Back