• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Darling Honey.

Art

Young Bun
:cry: :cry: Yesterday we lost my darling honey bun,
she had medical problems from the start we got her from
the RSPCA in December 2003 and nearly lost her 3 days later
it was 2 weeks before she was "out of the woods" over the next few
weeks we discoverd she had kidney problems, trouble with her teeth
and was'nt able to absorb protein. However in spite of her problems
she was always full of fun and into mischief liking nothing better than to jump onto the table and raid the fruit bowl, Pears and cherries were her special favourites. She would jump up to be fussed whenever I sat down.
Honey was still enjoying life with her first love and companion Alfie
on friday, She was unwell Sat morning and taken to the vets who said
she appeared to have multipul organ failure he gave her antibiotics but she slipped quietly over the Rainbow Bridge about 5 hours later, where she has gone to join her friend Aero, who passed on last year, and Sophie and Snowy, who she never met.
The worst thing, is that we were not with her on her final day.

aaww im so sorry you have lost your honeybun :( Sounds like altho she had poor health she has enjoyed your home as much as she could have! Binky free.
I hope Alfie is ok after losing his girlfriend too.. give him a hug or two

so sorry :( it sounds as though despite her problems you were able to give her a good life and that she was happy. run free honey...

Awwww Len, I'm so very sorry :cry: I know how much you love your bunnies and Honey was very special. She had a wonderful forever home with you and your family and she was adored to the end. God bless her wee cotton tail. Chin up Len xx

~ Binky free wee Honey, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

That is so sad. Your rabbit reminds me of my last rabbit, a little bit of health problem all those time, but full of energy.

I really like the fact that you take care of your bunny despite all the health issues, make she live a happy life. I like that very much. I done the same for my bunny too.

God bless your family.

WELL DONE FOR TAKING HONEY ON WITH ALL HER PROBLEMS . IM SURE SHE KNEW SHE WAS LOVED.

SLEEP TIGHT LITTLE HONEY BUN .

ANGIE XXXXX

I am so sorry to hear about Honey Bun but you must take comfort in the fact that without you she would not have had her happy life. You took great care of her with all her problems...how she must have loved you

Binky free little Honey Bun

kisshug.gif
for you

I am so sorry to hear that your lovely bunny Honey has passed over to the Bridge - you must be devastated.

However please do not feel bad that you were no there for her passing. You gave Honey a forever home and showed her love and warmth in the last months of her life.

For that you should be proud of yourselves and I am sure that Honey was so chuffed to finally find such a loving family - and to have bunny friends too.

She is reunited with these special friends now and no longer is she in pain or suffering - she has been restored to her full bunny glory and will binkyng happily in the Bridge meadows.

Big hugs

lol Pam

We are deeply sorry to hear about Honey bun :(
Thinking of you, and sending hugs
Adele and the Sanctuary bunnies

So sorry to hear your sad news.
You gave her a lovely tribute and a wonderful life with your loving care and attention.

Binky free forever Honey.

And God Bless you.

Back