• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dotty is here :D

We picked her up yesterday, hoooooge thanks to Donna for this :D :D
She is still very unsure of Millie and of us and can be a feisty one if she feels the need :shock: She was very territorial over the litter tray, poor Millie wasn't allowed in but she has settled a bit since. She has grumbled at and boxed me but loves mark so i am thinking of bonding them two and me and millie can have the house :D :D :D :D :D
She is absolutley stunning though and fingers crossed now the humping, flipping and fur flying is over the romance can begin. She seems alot more settled in what was millies room and is exploring and will relax completley even if we are in the room. She loves nose rubs but gets really anxious if we stroke her back or if millie goes near it :?
They are mainly ignoring each other :roll: but Millie is trying but she isn't a loose rabbit and is making him work hard :wink:
Will post more piccies up soon but for now a small taster of the very beautiful Dotty rabbit :D

DSC01487.jpg

DSC01484.jpg
[/code]

:lol: :lol: urm :? *as she goes to check whether Poppet is still in his cage* Dotty is Poppet twin OMG! :shock:

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: urm :? *as she goes to check whether Poppet is still in his cage* Dotty is Poppet twin OMG! :shock:

I haven't stolen any buns honest guv :D Do you have a piccy of poppet???
have just been sitting in their room with them having a lovely bonding session, she loves her nose being rubbed and gets very relaxed until you stop and then she jumps on you looking as if to say come on more now!!!
She is lurvely :D :love:

Hi Dotty :wink: you look a real stunner 8) by the way I'm Scoot :wink: Oh ya Hello Millie :lol:

Mark said:
BirdieBun said:

I haven't stolen any buns honest guv :D Do you have a piccy of poppet???
have just been sitting in their room with them having a lovely bonding session, she loves her nose being rubbed and gets very relaxed until you stop and then she jumps on you looking as if to say come on more now!!!
She is lurvely :D :love:

030905010.jpg

040905001.jpg

So is he her double or what! I will get one of him from behind though because his face is a darker brown where as on his back he is EXACTLY the same as Dotty!

OMG, I can't believe she's boxed Mark. She never did anything like that here (maybe it's a man thing!)
Still it's great to hear that she loves her nose rubs and jumps on you for more. Also great to hear they seem to be getting along OK, though not in love yet.
I got lost going home! x

donna-arc said:
OMG, I can't believe she's boxed Mark. She never did anything like that here (maybe it's a man thing!)
Still it's great to hear that she loves her nose rubs and jumps on you for more. Also great to hear they seem to be getting along OK, though not in love yet.
I got lost going home! x

No she boxed me, she loves Mark :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Still not cuddled up together one at one end of the room and the other at the other but hey they ain't humping and fighting no more. She loves to thump though and favours the early hours of the morning to do so :shock: :shock: :shock: Still we love her loads and given time they will love each other loads :D :D :D
Bless you getting lost, Dotty spent the entire journey home destroying the contents of the carrier :roll: Hope all went well with the rescue though.

Awwww Dotty is one delectable bunster and sounds like she's making herself at home - fingers crossed for a happy bonding too.

Back