• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben, Jerry and Sweep guinea pigs and wilber bunny

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Some of you may remember Sweep, the silver agouti rex guinea pig I picked up from Jill a few weeks back and Ben and Jerry my lilac/cream/white peruvian satins I picked up on the same day. Well here are some updated photos

left to right - Ben, Jerry and Sweep
benjerrysweep.jpg

Sweep
sweep.jpg

Ben
ben.jpg

Jerry
jerry.jpg

then there is little Wilber bunny who I took in from the RSPCA last weekend, I couldnt resist posting more pics of him because he is so adorable. He is going to his new home in a couple of weeks but I am not aloud to say where :wink:

wilber4.jpg

wilber3.jpg

wilber2.jpg

wilber1.jpg

Cheryl :D

Fab photos! The piggies look gorgeous.
whoever is getting Wilber is very lucky - he's beautiful!

OMG! Fab piccies :thumb:

I especially like Ben, Jerry and Wilbur!

Come on, spill the beans, who is the jammy so and so that

is lucky enough to get Wilbur?? :wink:

hi

Aww - lovely piggies - can't imagine how I lived without piggies before - I wouldn't be without them now :D

And that little Wilbur :love: Somebody lucky had better take lots more pics of him - but who???? :?

awww and OMG wait til Phill sees this she has a Wilbur he looks just like your Wilbur OMG!!!! :D :D

great piccies Cheryl! :thumb:

loopylop said:
Come on, spill the beans, who is the jammy so and so that

is lucky enough to get Wilbur?? :wink:

Im sorry but I promised I wouldnt tell you. I am sure his new mum and dad will tell you in their own time :wink: . All I can say is that he is going to his new home in 2 weeks where he will be neutered when he is old enough and given some friends to play with. Normally I wouldnt let rabbits go unless they have been neutered first but I know I can trust these people :twisted:

:D :D :D Wilbur is on his way to the GA Sanctuary :oops: :oops: :D :D :D Thanks so much Cheryl for all your brilliant help, cannot wait to meet you and cuddle Wilbur :D :D :D

Adele said:
:D :D :D Wilbur is on his way to the GA Sanctuary :oops: :oops: :D :D :D Thanks so much Cheryl for all your brilliant help, cannot wait to meet you and cuddle Wilbur :D :D :D

Well there goes the secret flying out the window :lol: :lol: :lol: should have known you would have been bursting to tell everyone :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote="sgprescue"
Well there goes the secret flying out the window :lol: :lol: :lol: should have known you would have been bursting to tell everyone :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] Cheryl

:roll: :roll: I know, I am utterly hopeless arent I Cheryl :!: ...I just cannot keep a secret, have to start RABBITING all about it!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MInd you, I did quite well this time round, I kept Wilbur under my bonnet for a day :D :thumb: ..but I guess that does not show much restraint in reality :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Adele!!! What r u like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so funny! Poor Cheryl.. all that hard work trying to keep your secret :lol: :lol: Glad you told though Adele!!! :wink:

You are VERY lucky, Wilbur looks LOVELY! :D

Adele wrote

MInd you, I did quite well this time round, I kept Wilbur under my bonnet for a day ..but I guess that does not show much restraint in reality

My goodness Adele...a whole day
1.gif

Marlene said:
Adele wrote

MInd you, I did quite well this time round, I kept Wilbur under my bonnet for a day ..but I guess that does not show much restraint in reality

My goodness Adele...a whole day
1.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaawwww lucky little Wilbur.. he is such a beauty... I might have to come over for a cuddle before he goes off to Adele's.. you lucky lady :D
The guinea pigs look fab Cheryl! Love the names and their coats are just so stunning :D

Back