• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nips

lou

Warren Scout
My friend has a netherland dwarf called Toffee, he is just over a year old and has been neutered. He has an annoying habit of eating clothes. I've visited a few times, got home and realised I've holes in my clothes! My friend says her dressing gown is like a sieve. I said I'd see if anyone had any advice on how to stop this. She was hoping it would stop when he lost his boy bits, but he still does it althugh not as bad. I suppose it's more like little nips, so I wondered if he's just trying to groom her? Fudge nips at my clothes but never goes through them to make holes! I know she doesn't give him as much attention as she would like to, she works very odd shift patterns, but he does go out in a run or sit with her on the sofa, refusing to sit on her lap these days! I've always found him very shy and jumpy cuz when I've picked him up he goes flying out of my hands, but then again he is only really used to my friend picking him up.......but such a contrast to my fudge bun. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks x

bailey often grooms our clothes and as well as licking has the odd chew, never any holes though probably because i stop him. did you realise he was chewing so hard or is he very sneaky???!!!

Back