• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Man, Poppet and Bino

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well got photo's of 3 but do you think Orchid would let me take a picture of her! :roll:

Okay here are my babies (again! :lol: )

"Mummy I am moody if Orchid dont have to have her picture done why do I"

030905005.jpg

"You can try all you like but I will NOT pose for you!"

030905006.jpg

"Its too hot I wont look at the camera mummy"

030905017.jpg

"I said I wont look at the camera"

030905014.jpg

"Na na na na na na!"

030905015.jpg

"Right I will hid behind the tree then!"

030905019.jpg

"Damn she nearly got me looking perfect"

030905016.jpg

"Oh ok I will smile for you mummy if you promise to leave me alone now"

030905020.jpg

"Now I would love my picture taken mummy"

030905007.jpg

"Hold on my ears were sticking up let me just sort myself out"

030905010.jpg

"Better?"

030905009.jpg

"Hmmm still not feeling perfect"

030905008.jpg

"Hold on that was awful take it now mum.........."

030905012.jpg

"Yes I felt good on that one so this one I will be soooo handsome here close up one mum...."

030905013.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hope you liked their stories! :roll:

ANd here's one I love of my fish cos the one on the left is looking straight at the camera :love:

030905001.jpg

Wonderful photos and the "stories" really made me laugh....good feeling ehhh...thanks for showing them :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww Such Cutie Pies!!!!!!! Gr8 Pics Hun!! Can i please see more of Flash!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Rallybunny said:
Awww, Carys.....your bunnies are lovely! :love: And your fish too.....is that a "Biorb" tank? I really want one.

yes its a bio-orb Rallybunny it looks sooo cool as an ornament too! :lol:

NicolaB18 said:
Awwwwwwwwwww Such Cutie Pies!!!!!!! Gr8 Pics Hun!! Can i please see more of Flash!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Ok Nic just for you will go take some now! He is soo moody and miserable tho! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: pics

honeybunny said:
lovely pics..Bino is a beauty...and as for Poppet...well I am biased...but he's gorgeous! :D

Oh Gill he is such a cutie pie isn't he I bet you are so glad you cuddled him before he came to me! :D

Managed to get 1 of Orchid on my other thread! :roll: She is soo shy but so sweet I love her loads!

And Jill I have that piccie of you holding him on my PC! :D

Back