• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage Cleaning!

Broken

Young Bun
Today all three got a thorough cage cleaning. I had to let Nugget out on a chair where she got to eat a Froot Loop (she loves them, I give her one whenever she's being really good). I have this purple plastic castle she sleeps in but it's a bit too small, so when I put her back she went in it, and when she crawled out of the tunnel her bum got stuck and she pulled it around her cage by her bum.

Belle and Corona kept hopping through the tray while I cleaned it. As they left they tracked shavings and poop around...ugh. Had to chuck them in the house for the time being so I could clean it without them wanting to stop the whole thing. They don't like mum re-arranging their homes :).

I moved their cages to a nice spot on the porch, and they are all happy with clean bedding and fresh hay. You've never seen a happier bunch!

hi

It's great to see your animals contented and clean isn't it? Almost worth all the hard work, blood sweat and tears to get there :lol:

My lot love to cause their mum problems when I am hutch cleaning. The other day all 4 were in one hutch trying to stop me stealing the shreddied newspaper :lol: :lol: . The little tinkers

Back