• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fistral, my baby bunny

bubble

Young Bun
This is fistral, my baby lionhead... according to the vet, she is about 3 months old... (apparently a purebred!!)

She's such a sweetie!!

http://tinypic.com/bfqqsj.jpg[/img]

Awww, what a cutie! She does look like a purebreed to me too, but you can never be too sure. Where did you get her from?

we bought her from a breeder. we just saw a sign outside his house saying 'baby rabbits for sale' ... didn't know she was a purebreed until the vet told us yesterday!!!

She is friendly sometimes, and other times, she will kick and scratch when you pick her up... she doesn't mind a fuss though, and she loves being groomed...

Oh she looks just like mine when they were small - mine are all crosses but they look like lionheads. None of mine are vicious and I can cuddle them but not for long (except Tui who is just scrumptious and will sit for ages) :D

Back