• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey and gismo today in the back garden

gina paul

Mama Doe
here they are , getting bigger each time I take new photos of them. :D

bailey has totally come out of his shell , he is alot braver now and was running around the garden like a mad bunny .

P9030069.jpg

bailey

P9030072.jpg

gismo
P9030067.jpg

i know , they have more than doubled in size , i can,t get over how quick they are growing . They want to be as big as zeus one day they told me :lol:

Wow they've grown such alot! I've been reading this website for weeks now (before we got our girls) and I've read many of your posts.I was heartbroken for you over Cheeky and so pleased you have given a good home to these two beautys.Keep putting up the pics! (says the person who has no idea how to put pics of her own on!!)

Jayne said:
Wow they've grown such alot! I've been reading this website for weeks now (before we got our girls) and I've read many of your posts.I was heartbroken for you over Cheeky and so pleased you have given a good home to these two beautys.Keep putting up the pics! (says the person who has no idea how to put pics of her own on!!)

aw thanks jayne , yeah cheeky is sorely missed but these two needed a new mummy so i took them both . They are brothers from the same litter and they are so adorable - but growing at an alarming rate .

They are just adorable and I've loved watching them grow.Our two were from the RSPCA and are nearly a year old so we missed the 'baby' stages but I wouldn't change them for anything! Never had Rabbits before but I'm totally hooked now,on them and everyone elses on here!

:lol: yup , bunnies rule my life :lol: i talk , sleep , dream bunnies , i was about to say eat :shock: bunnies , omg , never , i,d rather eat my own arm first .
you are in good company here :lol:

Ah bless you I know what you mean! Everyone on here is lovely and helpful.I was off work sick for a long time and started looking on here from time to time when we were just thinking about getting them but now I'm on here every 5 mins! I don't want to go back to work now though and leave them,and I might miss someones news!!!

Blimey! They have grown haven't they??!!!! The look very athletic!!! :D Absolutely gorrrrgeous!!! :wink:

Awww Gina they are lovely! :D I was on my hols when you got them, so missed some of your piccies! :( So its nice to see them!! :D

I'm so glad you have found happiness in Gismo and bailey :wink:

What stunning boys, they have beautiful shiny coats. how did you get them to pose like that, they look like they are glued to the spot :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Gina they really are very handsome ....not babies for long are they? It is great that you all take super photos to remind you. It is just like kids...I was looking out some old photos and I just sat and smiled amd smiled at my two boys when they were little :lol: :lol:

Dorothy said:
What stunning boys, they have beautiful shiny coats. how did you get them to pose like that, they look like they are glued to the spot :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

i,m quickly learning that they are total posers . they love the camera :lol:

awww Gina they have really grown and I can certainly tell them apart as they get older! Awww do you totally love your baby boys? I do! :lol: :lol:

the mum was huge . They have trebled in size now . its 3 weeks tomorrow since I got them and I can,t get over the rate they are growing at !! I do adore them tho - they certainly know who mummy is now and I get kisses , and nose nudges galore :lol: . They seem a bit scared of my dad though so my dad has started to spend alot more time with them . I found him lying on the floor last night with the two of them but gismo kept grabbing my dads socks :lol:

Back