• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has the biggest bunny on the forum?

ZeusA.jpg

This is Zeus at his biggest before he got ill - he was 8.2Kg!

Since his illness he is currently 6.5Kg and still putting it back on!

Caz

P.S. That is my OH not me ;)

Me me me! :lol:

This is Nimue (nim-a-way) he is a Flemish Giant (Also known as the British Giant) and he weighs 22lbs :lol:

NimueSize1.jpg

nimuechin.jpg

These pictures were taken like 6 months ago, so he is a bit bigger now :D

~Amy

I didn't think Flemish were supposed to get that big nearly 10Kg :shock: !!

Flemish and British are two seperate breeds! Zeus is a Continental giant and supposed to be the biggest breed ;) !

Caz

Caz said:
Flemish and British are two seperate breeds!

Oh haha I didnt know that! Some one told me they were the same. Oh well, atleast I know now.

WOW your bunny is HUGE!! I have never heard of the Continental giant, is that a UK breed?

~Amy

Haha. I knew the answer to this before I opened the thread! :lol:

Zeus for champ! :D

(But Amy, Nimue is VERY handsome :D)

Gosh a rabbit bigger than Zeus!!

And he looks quite a lot like Strawberry. Maybe Strawberry is Flemish rather than New Zealand. Nowhere near as big though - only 5kg :wink:

Mine might be dwarf lops but my Marmalade would beat the lot of them in an eating competition. She's the bunny version of a locust and will eat anything and everything including other bunnies food as well as her own. Not content with that she loves to raid the compost heap (trying to keep her out of it is the new game for her :lol: :lol:

LOL! And I thought Sophie was big weighing in at 7.5 lbs!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiya dont forget Boadicea the British Giant who had a Champion Dad!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Beau is 7.3kg, and a very big girl, but a gentle giant :wink: :)

Ayglnu13 said:
WOW your bunny is HUGE!! I have never heard of the Continental giant, is that a UK breed?

~Amy

Originally from Belgium but now quite popular in the UK, they tried to go one size bigger!

How much does Nimue eat? Zeus has to have a restricted pellet intake otherwise he doesn't eat enough hay to sort out his teeth problems.

Poor Zeus just hasn't been the same since his illness but he is looking pretty good now (that pic posted on my "New Set Up" thread is the most recent I have).

There are a lot of big bunnies out there! They are all so cuddly ;)!

Caz

Back