• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chantel

elaine

Mama Doe
Chantel is a 8 month old female lionhead/cross cashmere type rabbit, she is going to need lots of grooming as she is extremely fluffy but in her short life she has already had 3 litters,

She is in Manchester

:evil: Who on earth let her have three litters already when she's so young? How irresponsible is that! Hope she goes to a lovely caring home soon.

chantel is still looking for a new home and would love to be in one by christmas then she can be spoiled rotten

that is so horrible, how can anyone let a rabbit have 3 litters in a year let alone one thats only 8 months. that is so irresponsible i can't believe it. and they can't even say it was an accident as that would only by them once ??

i'd love to take her and offer her a loving home for crimbo.... im working on it lol, lets see what becomes ;)

Hiya Elaine,

I am very interested in Chantel, but now for a partner for Zeubin (not Oliver as stated above).
Zeubin will be going in for his neutering operation shortly, so won't be able to properly 'bond' with another rabbit for a couple of months.

Chantel looks to be quite a small rabbit from her pic? Is this the case? I ask just because Zeubin is a very little rabbit, so I'm looking for a small gf for him. :)

How is Chantel with handling/around people? Does she have any behavioural issues (this does not really bother me, as I don't mind working and trying to bring her on if she's a little shy for example).

Thanks,

Veronica

how sad :cry:
im amazed she could have had that many litters already!!!
good luck on finding her a home- im sure you will find her a brilliant one!
AmyXxX :D

Back