• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever heard a tortoise make a noise?

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
We went to Devon for a few days and took the children to Paignton Zoo. We happened to get there as one torty was getting very fruity, what really surprised me was the noise he was making while doing the deed :shock:

tort.jpg

torty.jpg

they are only doing what animals do ;) :lol:

I remember going to a big aquarium in Holland years and years ago, and there were these two HUGE walrus...well loads of people were standing watching them, and awwwing as it look like they were cuddled in to each other....then the boy one started to whistle really loadly, very odd! Then mum quickly moved us on saying...*erm dont think they are just cuddling*..roflol

My mum's classic was - "look, that duck's drowning the other one" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can't believe you took piccies.... and posted them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :lol:

I'm too young for all this business!!!!! LOL

aww look the poor thing doesnt have long enough legs to get right over the top..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

When my boys were young, they used to say...Oh look Mum...that cow is getting a piggy back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't come to see me and Evo when you were down in my neck of the woods then??? :( :wink: I live about 10 minute's drive from the zoo, and go at least twice a year. :oops: Did you see the black and wild bunnies running around with giraffes and zebras? Last time I went, the wild bunnies were stealing carrots from the giraffes! :D

Rallybunny said:
Didn't come to see me and Evo when you were down in my neck of the woods then??? :( :wink: I live about 10 minute's drive from the zoo, and go at least twice a year. :oops: Did you see the black and wild bunnies running around with giraffes and zebras? Last time I went, the wild bunnies were stealing carrots from the giraffes! :D

Nope didnt see any wild buns :cry: and didnt know you lived there or I certainly would of come for a cuddle from the gorgeous Evo

and Sarsnip yes he real did make a noise loud too, it was like a hissing noise :shock:

Back