• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Rabbit Taxi request

Marlene

Mama Doe
Hope all goes well with this Adele....so sorry I cannot help up here in Aberdeen but what I have seen from all the caring girls on here....someone will jump in and help

Marlene said:
Hope all goes well with this Adele....so sorry I cannot help up here in Aberdeen but what I have seen from all the caring girls on here....someone will jump in and help

aaawwww bless you Marlene. and a very special and kind lady has offered to help :D :D :D :D
I have deleted my original post in error :oops: and do not have time to rewrite it, but all has now been sorted anyway..I cannot believe it, folk are so , so kind :D :D
XX

Aah im glad this is all sorted Adele. Ive been out all weekend so this is the first time i saw your email. If the original offer falls through feel free to ask me again as i could probably help with part of the journey if need be.

Its ok Chris, its me that gets the lovely job of transporting Mabel. I have to go to Adeles anyway to deliver the handsom Wilber to his forever home so Mabel is hitching a lift with me :D.

aawww thats great Cheryl. If you want company let me know and i'll see if im off. Wilbur is such a cutie.. im glad he's got a great home cos i would start being tempted if i came and saw him at yours :D

Diddeen said:
aawww thats great Cheryl. If you want company let me know and i'll see if im off. Wilbur is such a cutie.. im glad he's got a great home cos i would start being tempted if i came and saw him at yours :D

I know you would be tempted. I thought of you when I first saw him. He reminds me of Simba :D. I am going on Saturday 17th, you are welcome to come if you want to. Pete is transporting horses that day so I would have been going alone anyway.

Cheryl

Diddeen said:

aaawwwww Chris, thank you so much for offering to help if plan A falls through for any reason, and if you can come with Cheryl it would be lovely to meet you :D
XX

aawww bummer.. im working 7.30am til 3pm that day :( so i wont get to meet you Adele sorry. Shift working sucks sometimes eh :wink:
Hope all goes to plan anyway and we want lots of photos of Wilbur when he gets to his new home :D

Back