• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HI IM NEMO

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Im Nemo .
once a long time ago a nasty person had me . Iwas with my 2 brothers and we didnt have enough to eat . it made us fight amongst ourselves but we didnt want to,we were starving.one day we were shoved in a cardbourd box and dumped in a field. lucky for us a kind lady found us and took us to BARC rabbit rescue where aunty tracey and mummy angie looked after us . my little brother was very ill and nearly died ,when he got better aunty tracey decided to be his mummy (but thats another story) I was very scared . i bit everyone who put their hands near me. mummy would shake her head and say "nobody will want this one" Well i was getting to like it here so i thought ok , and i bit some more, while at the same time i did my best to look cute and helpless.Then i got to work on mick. i ld let him think he was winning me over then argh got him right on the knukkles. It wasnt long before id got them both eating out of my paw and i was officialy adopted. now i ve got mummy angie and daddy mick.
But i still wasnt happy . it was a bit boring in my hutch even though i had stuff to play with. so i decided to play a little trick. one night when mummy came to feed me i just laid there looking sorry for my self . she tried to get me to eat but i wouldnt. Next thing i was whisked inside wrapped up warm and generaly fussed over. i was fine next morning.
And that folks is where i am now. of course i let mummy and daddy live here with me as long as they do as their told and they are quite good i dont have to bite them too often now.
luv Nemo :wink:

piccies

me as a baby

barccardpics2039.jpg

firstphotos006.jpg

me now

a008.jpg

nemo.jpg

and me last xmas

nemo.jpg

xmaso4051.jpg

sorry cant move just now . just got my cardboard box corner as i like it (messy). and any way training humans is hard work and id have to start all over again . thanks for the offer. :p

Oh my! What a gorgeous fuzzy lumpkin you are :love: Its great that you have your slaves so well trained, your much more than just a pretty face :wink: :lol:

well birdiebun i was tempted for a while . flash looks kinda cute and cuddly..... but..... well .. as i said earlier got things just hunky dory here . sorry. been posing for some new photos today so watch this space for more pics of my cutie liddle face. :wink:

aaww what a handsome fella! Glad you have a lovley home of your own now with your own special humans to look after :D

You clever little cutie pie...you better make sure that you get these humans trained properly...nothing worse if they don't behave and treat you as you deserve

yspec.gif

Back