• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammock

sarattie

Alpha Buck
The rats have a million hammocks, and i thought Id give one of the big ones to harvey, and amazingly he loves it! you cant get him out of it!! he tends to sleep there most of the time!! if he's not in his hammock, then hes jumping up on to dining room chairs and trying to get on the the table! hes a real explorer! bless! I just cant believe how quickly he is growing and gettign more confident!

Heres a few pics of him now....
I500_0914Small.jpg

I500_0911Small.jpg

IMG_0674Small.jpg

I40_0697Small.jpg

I40_0695Small.jpg

I40_0693Small.jpg

[/img]

aawww he looks great fun! and what a lovely hammock he has :D Where did u get the bunny hidey box he's sat on top of? that looks great.. might have to get my dad to make one for me

:D one of the dads at school is out of work and a real handy man.... so i asked him if he would make one for me! I planned on paying him, but he wouldnt accept anything.... Harvey mainly uses it for jumping up on to to get higher up onto somehting else!! :roll:

He's gorgeous. :D

I've been wondering if a bunny would use a hammock, I think I might buy one for my two (or perhaps I should buy two). :?

Back