• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey has gone to the bridge

sgprescue

Mama Doe
My dear Honey, you suddenly left us yesterday morning to visit your old friends at the bridge. It was a big shock to get up and find you had passed away, I can only assume that your age finally got the better of you and you looked so peaceful. Dont worry about Bailey, he looks sad now but I will make sure he has some bunny company as I know you wouldnt want him to be lonely. Please say hello to your sister Amber and all the other bunnies we have loved and lost.

Run free little one

lots of love

mum
xxx

(pic of honey shortly after her op earlier this year)
honey2.jpg

awww Cheryl what a shock oh and she had recovered so well from her op what ashame - binky free little one and give Bailey lots of strokes from me :cry:

Oh so sorry to hear about Honey I remember when she had her opp - what a shock for you. I bet she had a wonderful life with you xx

Very sorry to hear about Honey, glad it was a peaceful passing though. She is happy now with no more pain. Hugs to you and Bailey.

AMETHYST

Aw Cheryl, I was really sorry to read about wee Honey's passing to the Bridge - she was such a lovely bunny and I know how sad you must be feeling.

But as you say Honey will be reunited with old friends at the Bridge and will be looking down on you and her pal Bailey.

I am sure that you will be giving Bailey lots of extra love and snuggles just now and in time maybe he will get another friend.

Love and snuggles to you all

lol Pam, MAsh, Aggie & Twinkle

I am so sorry that you lost her :( Binky free Honey XxXx
(((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))) to you Cheryl.

Oh Cheryl ...what a shame to hear that Honey went so quickly...so terrible for you but for Honey...peaceful and that I think is what we would all hope for our babies

Hugs for you

bighug.gif

:cry: I'm so very sorry Cheryl, she was indeed a beautiful girl...

~ Binky free wee sweetheart, take all our love to the spirit buns, and can you maybe give my Smokey bun a kiss from me ~

:cry: :cry: So very sorry Cheryl - such a stunning girl and so loved.

Run free in the eternal sunshine darling - have fun and play in the long lush grass - xxxxxx

Cheryl I am so sorrry I missed this post :oops: :oops:
We are greatly saddened to hear your news about Honey Bunny :(
Thinking of you,
Love Adele, David and lots of cheeky bunnies
XX

Sorry to hear about Honey.
Tears come to my eyes and I have oinly been visiting here a little while.

As everyone has run run free little one.
And enjoy your time at the bridge.

The poems are lovely.

Back