• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

princess jasmine and her 1/2 bro casper

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hey this is jasmine she is also off the london show
she has done very well for me achiving 21 stars and is now a silver star champion and working toward her gold and is 4 stars off but needs a few 3* cc's she has also clamed a junior certificate for getting 4 junior diploms but now has 6
and just to let u know she is kovus 1/2 sister
jas.jpg

jasfront.jpg

she thinks she has done so well in the show ring she is thinking of applying for pop idle :lol:
lalalalalala
jasposin.jpg

and here is cheeky casper as u can see he loves cardboard boxes and has totally destroyed it lol
this is kovus bro
caspernose.jpg

becky

thanx for the repiles
i think after the london show as she has won 5 stars i think we can now apply for her gold championship certificate
becky

:lol: :lol: :lol: - Becky - you certainly do have some fab lookin bunnies there and it does look like she's breakin out into a song for Simon Cowell in that one picky!!!!

bunnytales said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: - Becky - you certainly do have some fab lookin bunnies there and it does look like she's breakin out into a song for Simon Cowell in that one picky!!!!
yep lol
trouble is i think she is a bit too young lol

bunnytales said:

yes she does! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back