• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter Has found his forever home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
HPIM0218Peter2.jpg

Peter is 4yrs old netherland cross who is looking for his forever home, he is a very laid back little chap with a very soft nature. He is neutered. He gets on with other rabbits and is use to children.[/img]

Re: Peter (looking for forever home)

kayj said:
HPIM0218Peter2.jpg

Peter is 4yrs old netherland cross who is looking for his forever home, he is a very laid back little chap with a very soft nature. He is neutered. He gets on with other rabbits and is use to children.[/img]

omg i could probably chuck him in with my lot and they would never notice (they all mostly look like him) if he is still there when i habe finished bonding my new lot i have him!

eve x

Do you really mean it, he is so placid I have never known a bun like him and clean his run is always spotless he only uses his litter tray and the hutch never looks like he as been in it, If he stays with me I know mine will corrupt him.

eve

Eve is there not a bunny in the world you can resist? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is a beauty...by the way how is Rocket?

kayj said:
Do you really mean it, he is so placid I have never known a bun like him and clean his run is always spotless he only uses his litter tray and the hutch never looks like he as been in it, If he stays with me I know mine will corrupt him.

i never joke kay! :lol: i am bonding at the moment and as soon as a hutch becomes available if he is still there i will take him! as i said my lot probably would not know he was there!

damaskinos0.jpg

mygirls18wks.jpg

bondedfour29may05two.jpg

do you think they would notice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve x

Re: eve

honeybunny said:
Eve is there not a bunny in the world you can resist? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is a beauty...by the way how is Rocket?

jil NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D whilst i have space and money they can have a lovin home!!!! even my children know the garden if for the buns! :D

rocket is fine still a bit skittish but settling! but i am just waiting until he is clear and try and get him bonded! :D

Eve x

just looked at him again and noticed his ear why o why is everybun i have taken lately have ripped ears :? rocket, (i know why he has ripped ears (jasperrrrrrrr!!!!) holly! and this peter! whom by the way would be the only rabbit whom i would change there name never done that before but peter just not rabbity, i know peter rabbit but i dont like it!!!!!!!!!! plus my par is called peter it just dont feel right!

eve x

I'm sure he won't mind a name change!

I was going to get him to try to bond him with my Bluebell but she hated him on sight.

I believe his ear is the result of an altercation with a dog, so Kay was told by former owners.

Peter is a fantastic rabbit who I know will be a Very Good Boy in a new home, as he is at Kay's.

Chinakit

Well Eve I think you are right they wouldn't notice in fact I thought I had been on the booze (and I don't drink) and seeing double. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peter is going to his forever home on Thursday, one of my Bunny Hop customers came to collect their buns on Saturday and fell in love with him. I am so pleased for him as he will be spoilt rotten as their buns are one of my babies from 2.5yrs ago and a rescue one from 18mths ago.

arh peter you were saved by the bell and didnt have to come and live with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done peter and i hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come!

Eve x

arh peter you were saved by the bell and didnt have to come and live with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done peter and i hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come!

Eve x

Oh Kay, I am so glad he has found a nice new home! You will see him again I imagine when he comes for his holidays too :D

Thats the good thing about rescuing and boarding as I know I am guarenteed to see them again. But I am so pleased Peter is going to the home he is going to as I know he will be well looked after and loved very much for all his remaining years.

Back