• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot with me!

Sooty

Mama Doe
Carrot (now called Cauliflower...dont ask!)is with me for a few days/weeks as we are not sure if she is expecting or not (other string) I converted the playhouse yesterday. Poor kids...turfed out again!
car.jpg

untitled.jpg

Will someone tell me how clever i was to use the old perspex window as a door cover by hinging it from above the door...I thank you :oops: :oops: :oops: spare me my blushes

Fi that is fantastic!!!! You did thaht in a day!!!!!! Get your butt and your tool belt down here Gal!!!!! I've got concreting to do!

Was doing that yesterday too at school (cement). Easy to do playhouse as just had to replace windows and attach clips here and there. Will use it for my two when they are out after Cauliflower goes home. Just felt her tummy but no golf ball lumps. Great if she not pregnant!

I would give her a couple more days and then say she's not, it could just have been a phantom

I want to keep her now ..she is soooooooo cute..bunnynapping i think. Am taking Cabbage to vet next Thurs for snip!

Phill said:
Fi that is fantastic!!!! You did thaht in a day!!!!!! Get your butt and your tool belt down here Gal!!!!! I've got concreting to do!

ME TOOOOO and I ain't got a clue about concrete, Pllleeeeease someone tell me how many inches deep it has to be just for a Bunny Run base with nothing heavy going on it (accept for BIG Bunny Butts) :?

Loppyju said:
Phill said:

ME TOOOOO and I ain't got a clue about concrete, Pllleeeeease someone tell me how many inches deep it has to be just for a Bunny Run base with nothing heavy going on it (accept for BIG Bunny Butts) :?

I've put mine down between 1 and 2 inches

:shock: She is absolutely gorgeous!

Fi, yes you are a clever girl too :wink: I really really don't think the girls will want to use the 'bunny house' again though, I think you should just keep it as a bunny house :D

She is beautiful.
When Honey was pregnant I couldn't feel any golf ball bumps in her tummy either despite the fact that she was building a nest. The next thing my friend and I knew was that there was several little tiny critters in the nest.
To say it is Honeys first litter she is proving to be a good mum.
Hope all goes well with Carrot/Cauliflower.

p.s good work with the bunny house there too.

she was the one I wanted from that litter when I saw them on here, aww she is still just as sweet looking!!

and the playhouse looks great...nice pad they have their!!

Back