• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch company

Yeah, I like the snugs with runs! I might save up and get Miles and Miffy one when we move to a place with a garden. Nice also to see them placed on concrete slabs, that'll stop predators getting in and bunnies getting out!

AMETHYST

hi

ooer - they aren't cheap! You can get 2 Happy Hutch 6x2 hutch over run for the price of their one - but HH are self assembly :?

Hi,

I just order a couple of 6 foot hutches from my local pet shop (made to order) and they are just short of a £100 each. Feels like a bargain now I have seen these!

Bindi had her hutch mad before i got her. I just had an identical one made for my three female guinea pigs. I'll get some pics to show you. The fella that made them also included a stand. They cost me £125 each (including the stands), and i think they are great!! The ones i see in the pets shops local to me are awful. The roofs aren't on a slope so the roofs bow, and they don't look very secure.

Gracie and animals x

:shock: these are really expensive!!

my 4' x 2' hutch with a run only cost me £30! there like £130 on that site!

Back