• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nosey looking for a home with lots of tlc and exercise

littlecritterz

Warren Scout
nosey is a black and white lop doe. She is approx 2 years old. She is a shy bunny but does allow you to pick her up without a struggle and loves to be petted.

Her previous owners thought it aceptable to leave her sitting in a hutch for 2 years with no/very little exercise. She has a bald nose as she spent so much time rubbing it against the mesh of her hutch. One of her front feet is deformed and her back feet are flat (these were quite sore and red when she first came to us as she lived in a dirty hutch :evil:

She gets a bit confused when out in the run and sometimes sits there wondering what to do with all the space. She seems fine with other bunnies. She has not been spayed but this can be arranged if the new owner covered the cost (approx £36) as our funding does not stretch to spaying at the moment.

She would like a home where she can get lots of tlc and plenty of time out of her hutch (I think she has spent long enough in one)

You can see a picture of her here
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3128

kimbun's mum said:
Well lets just say that Mash and Aggie will be back to being a threesome again :D

lol Pam

:thumb: aaawwwww that is great news Pam, and what a lucky bunny coming to live with you, Mash and Aggie :D
XX

Thanks Adele - although I think we wil be the lucky ones as she is such a lovely bunny :D

As you know MAsh and Aggie were a threesome with wee Pie and I really cannot imagine two more placid, loving and laid back bunnies to introduce Nosey to the joys of being a bunny :D

Mash and Aggie love every-bun and think every-bun should love them too - I am sure Nosey will :D

If not then I have got alternative plans if Nosey needs some time to herself :D

lol Pam

Yay, another bunny to a great home. Look forward to the pictures of the terrific trio.

yay congrats Pam!!!! Can you post her piccie here please as it is no longer on the link provided I didnt see her?

BirdieBun said:
yay congrats Pam!!!! Can you post her piccie here please as it is no longer on the link provided I didnt see her?

I was just going to say the same! Itching to see herxx :D

That is wonderful news Pam :D Blimey, that's got to be one of the quickest rehomings on here :shock: :shock:
Can't wait to see piccies of her - when do you get her then :?:

Here is a photo of Nosey

rabbits009.jpg

it was Nicola and Tahra that named her when they came to take the photos...I think she got that name due to the fact she has a bald nose :D

She goes to her new home on the 14th as this is when Pam is collecting Norman to transport him down south

aww cool aww bless her bald nose! have you been giving her too many nose rubs and now she is bald? :lol: :lol:

who is having Norman again? I do forget! :roll:

Back