• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotty relaxing after her adventure...

Squishy

Banned
Heres some picture of Cotty relaxing on my chair! :lol: All that adventuring was tiring work and she decided to steal my chair to relax :lol:

Picture216.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture226.jpg

Picture227.jpg

Picture228.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Picture233.jpg

Picture234.jpg

Picture235.jpg

Picture237.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Cotty is utterly gorgeous, what a stunning bunny :love: She is welcome to come and pinch my chair any day :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes

Oh Cotty you beautiful girl :love: Its great to see that you are okay and taking it easy :D ((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))) to you.

Shes being spoilt :lol: :lol: She's been in the house since we got her back, I'm fitting the padlocks on the hutches tomorrow, now that I have got the extra bits. I've given my mum a spare set, I have a set then my other spare set I've put in the drawer that I keep my fish stuff in. So I'm not as afraid of loosing the keys now. So while the girls have some time to stretch their legs, I'll sort out the hutches. So Cottys adventuring days are now over :lol: :lol:

Back