• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have a look at blueberry muffin

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
blue8.jpg

blue10.jpg

1blue.jpg

He has happy feet, and lovely ears :love:
And the wonderful moving face pattern - I love the way agoutis moult :lol:

DOORKEEPER

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE IS AN AGOUTI? BEEN WONDERING WHAT SORT OF BUN HE IS SINCE WE GOT HIM. ALL WE KNOW IS HES BIG,GOT HUGE EARS AND HUGE FEET. OH AND HES VERY VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVABLE.
ANGIE

it a hat not a headband . its a bit small on him cos it belongs to scampy. if you look close its got the BARC logo on it . scampy is my sisters little lop . hes our crowd drawer at galas etc. blue berry muffin just borrowed it
Angie

well he s certainly got the ears. i ll weigh him when i get chance but wont be today i ve dislocated and broke my toe . just got back from hospital.

DID MY TOE RUNNING IN THE LIVING ROOM TO RESCUE MY TEALIGHT HOLDER FROM ALEX( A LITTLE BOY I CHILDMIND). I BANGED IT ON MY CUPBOARDS. :shock: "STUPID" :oops: HOW MANY TMES HAVE I TOLD THE KIDS NOT TO RUN IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
COULD TAKE 6 WEEKS TO HEAL. BETTER NOT BE THIS PAINFULL THAT LONG.

Back