• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Elroy piccy

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Just looked down and found Elroy asleep under my chair. :lol:

elorychair.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :love:

What can I say?

(Except **** I should have got that bunny!!!!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elllrrroooy......... (or Elory as your daddy calls you) :D You'd like to come live with Sophie, wouldn't you??!!! :D

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: oooh yes cover Elroys ears whilst you tell me which end it is! :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i think we can all see thats his cute ikkle face unless ur trying to say Elroy has a cute rse :wink: :lol:

Rexy bexy said:
BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: oooh yes cover Elroys ears whilst you tell me which end it is! :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i think we can all see thats his cute ikkle face unless ur trying to say Elroy has a cute rse :wink: :lol:

:oops: :oops: Ok Ok whoops you know how his head is ABOVE the wooden thing well I didnt scroll up that far! I only looked at like where his front feet are UNDER that wooden bit! :lol: :lol:

Elroy I have know seen your face and awwww you are beautiful I am so sorry hope mummy and daddy didnt tell you what I said! :(

Back