• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iceman needs a new home

littlecritterz

Warren Scout
Iceman is a white male bunny. He has been neutered and vaccinated against myxo. He is a year old. He was born at the centre and has been waiting a year for a new home.

He is a calm bunny and does not mind being picked up and is completely litter trained.

He keeps getting overlooked as potential adopters want the cute babies, the ones with nice markings and many people do not want a white bunny with red eyes :cry:

Phill has got his daddy (Will) and Nicola has got his mummy (Hope) and all his brothers and sisters went to their new homes months ago while poor Iceman is left waiting for his forever home :cry:

There is a photo of Iceman on the rabbit rehome pages (look for bunnies available at Little Critterz, Perth Rescue)

Can anybody offer this gorgeous bunny a new forever home? He is an adaptable bunny that could live indoors or outdoors and as he is neutered he could live with a girlfriend.

He is such a gentle wee guy! i hope someone give him his forever home.
If i was aloud another bunnie i would take him. but im defo not after gettin tigger.

Here is his picture:

rabbit_1580.jpg

I could go and get him, but what if it didn't work with Kovu. I've got to take Tilly and Ron up to Bolton for Phil (actually when is that happening :lol: ), so if Phil didn't mind she could bring hiim to Bolton. I would be worried because although Kovu does need someone younger to play with, he might be bossy.

Iceman seems fine with other bunnies....he doesnt bother about them when they are in adjoining runs although we have never tried a bonding session with him before so dont know what he would be like living with other bunnies.

if you want him Tree (sorry SOAD) then you could always try him on a trial basis to see if he will get on with your bunnies :wink:

Back