• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

New Bunny - Cheeky!

chinakit

Warren Scout
Well I went and visited Kay at my local rabbit rescue today, to collect Cheeky (was called Patch) who I had reserved.

I first saw him when I went to pick up Simba, and although I didn't really have space for another bunny, I couldn't get him out of my mind. He is a very cheeky bunny. Kay managed to get me a hutch, so I jumped at the chance of having him, he is so so cheerful all the time!

He's black with white front feet and a white nose, I imagine he is a Dutch cross from his markings. I will post photos tomorrow; I was going to take photos later this afternoon but we had a rain and thunder storm so couldn't take any pics.

Thanks Kay for yet another bunny :D :shock:

I hope Peter Rabbit finds a new home soon too ...

Jane xxx

He's a very active bunny too, he never stops! When I picked him up I noticed how 'solid' he is. He isn't fat but really solid and heavy. Muscle man Cheeky :lol:

Thank you Bunnster .... :D

Now can someone please make me STOP at five??? :shock:

Should stop going to see that Kay woman !! :lol:

Jane xxx

hi

Congrats on taking on Cheeky - he sounds irresistable :D

I'm afraid you are a hopeless case though - 5 is nowhere near a housefull :lol:

chinakit said:

Jane xxx

:lol: :lol: She sounds sooo persuasive this Kay lady does I must make sure I never bump into her!!! :lol: :lol:

Only jokin Kay you do a great job! :thumb:

AND Chnakit stop bunny collecting you have 5 now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HPIM0209Patch.jpg

Meet Cheeky sorry it isn't a good pic but you can't keep him still long enough, I am sure Jane will take some better ones.
Birdiebun as you know, you can never have enough buns and it is so good to have met Jane as now Phill is at her limit (for time being :lol: :lol: ) what am I todo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are more than welcome to come for a brew and a bunny anytime. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/img]

awww bless him he is lovely!

and if I came for a brew I would be leaving a couple more bunz better off I am sure so better not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

chinakit said:

Jane xxx

No one can make you stop at 5!! not with Kay around!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And well done to Cheeky for finding a great bunny mum!

i am a spoilsport - if I didnt live with my b/f I would be there believe me as my mum would let me have what I want I would have a state of the art bunny shed I would! :( MEN!!! :evil:

BirdieBun said:
i am a spoilsport - if I didnt live with my b/f I would be there believe me as my mum would let me have what I want I would have a state of the art bunny shed I would! :( MEN!!! :evil:

Carys i have that problem too :lol:

Im lucky i live with my mum and dad wo are great! so Ali doesn't get a say in how many bunnys we have!!!! :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
YOU are SOOOOOOOO lucky Phill! :D

I know!!!!! Plus my mum and dad do loads of running around for me too! My dads off today to get my pellets and shavings!! And my mum helps me groom adn clean the bunny's all the time!!! but she loves them as much as i do!

I say ditch the men and come for a brew and a bunny or two :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phill, surely your mum needs some more buns (don't tell her I said that though) :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
I say ditch the men and come for a brew and a bunny or two :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phill, surely your mum needs some more buns (don't tell her I said that though) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im so not telling her that!

Back