• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new pet :-D

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well, as some of you are know, I started work in a local pet shop a couple of months ago.
From the day I started this little guy had been there, and was constantly being over looked due to him being 'different'.

He was born with one eye. In every other way he is perfectly healthy, and such a lovely tame little boy. I'd become quite attached to him, and every day I'd go into work and see if someone would pick him.

2 months later he was still there, so I decided to bring him home (although I did promise myself I wouldn't get another hamster :roll: :p )

So, here he is :) My new little baby :D

ham1.jpg

ham2.jpg

ham3.jpg

He's a longhaired golden from what I know, but I'm sure a hammy expert can tell me more? :)

Myself and a work collegue gave him a little hair trim the other day, ,so he's looking a bit more neater. He looked like a walking wig before hand! :shock: :p

omg he is sooo cute
i remember a few yrs back when my local pet shop have a 3 legged hamster i so wanted him but someone in the pet shop already was gonna take him home
becky

You CAN'T call him Little Winkie!!! :shock: Imagine the vet's face as he calls out his name! :lol:

He's such a cutie though! Glad he's landed on his paws with you. :D

Back